“Business Contact Information” means your business position, name or title, business address, business telephone number, business email address and business fax number.
“Personal Information” means information about an identifiable individual, but does not include
“Business Contact Information” or general, statistical or aggregated information. Personal Information includes a name, home address, contact information (including home telephone number and personal email address).
RAISE Underwriting limits the information we collect about our customers and potential customers to what we need for internal business purposes only. We obtain your consent if we wish to use your information for any other purpose and before collecting information from third parties such as credit bureaus.
RAISE Underwriting understands that privacy is a critical issue for all our customers and is committed to protecting customer Personal Information. We want to earn our customers’ trust by providing safeguards to protect Personal Information as we continue to provide valuable products and services.
RAISE Underwriting recognizes the importance of respecting customers’ right to privacy and adheres to the following key principles:
• RAISE Underwriting is responsible for Personal Information under its control and has designated individuals to be accountable for the organization’s
• The purposes for which Personal Information is collected will be identified at or before the time the information is collected.
• Consent will be obtained for the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information, except where consent is not required by applicable law.
• The collection of Personal Information is limited to that which is related to the purposes identified by RAISE Underwriting.
• Reasonable efforts will be made to ensure that Personal Information is as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used. RAISE Underwriting relies on customers or users of the Website and Services to update RAISE Underwriting on changes to their Personal Information.
• Personal Information will be protected by reasonable and appropriate physical, organizational, contractual and technological security measures, having regard to the sensitivity of the Personal Information.
• Information is available to customers regarding RAISE Underwriting’s policies and procedures relating to the management of Personal Information.
• Upon request, and within a reasonable period of time, a customer will be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her Personal Information andwill be given access to that information. A customer is entitled to comment on the accuracy and completeness of his or her Personal Information, and have that information amended where appropriate.
• A customer can address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to RAISE Underwriting’s designated Privacy Officer
ATTN: Privacy Officer, RAISE Underwriting, 20 Toronto Street, Suite 440, Toronto, Ontario M5C 2B8 or